The Client gives the Seller a clear and enlightened consent for processing his/her personal data. Personal data is data that the Seller collects in order to complete or contact the Customer with an agreement. The collection of personal data by the client may take place in the following ways:
– submission of contact information (including your name, personal identification code, postal address, telephone number, e-mail address) in the e-shop;
– Using the e-shop through the Client’s account information or cookies;
– When purchasing an item in an e-shop for storing information about a person’s contact information or purchasing preferences (The seller may ask for voluntary personal and personal information on a particular web site. The required personal data may include name, address, postal code, e-mail address, telephone number and other information)
– postpayment application.
- The seller may also collect non-personal data that can not be directly linked to one particular person (gender, age, language preference, location). The data is collected with the aim of providing the Customer with more useful information and identifying the Customers’ preferences.
- The personal information collected is used to inform the Clients of the Seller’s product information, campaigns and future events. A customer who does not wish to be on the newsletter list or receive notices of the Products that may be interested in him can be removed at any time from the target audience of the addressees. Personal data collected is also used for the delivery of goods and fulfillment of obligations entered into by the customer. For the better servicing of the Customer, the Seller may disclose information about individual Customers to a third party that provides services to the Seller and has agreed to keep the shared information confidential. The third party is, for example, a partner whose role is to transport the goods sold in the e-shop or to provide a post-paid service.
The personal data the Seller becomes aware of is entered in the client register and is used for the purpose of sale- services and for offering goods to the Client.
The Seller retains the Client’s contact data entered during the purchase procedure and the data about the purchased goods. This information is handled as confidential and is processed in conformity with the Personal Data Protection Act. Personal data required for sending Products to the Client is delivered to the enterprise providing courier services.
The Seller may use the Client’s personal data for making special offers to the Client and providing information about campaigns by e-mail only in case the Client has given his/her agreement.
The data communication between the Client and the banks and the card payment centre is encrypted to ensure the safety of the Client’s personal data and the bank data.
The payment is not made in the environment of the e-shop, but in the safe payment environment of corresponding banks or service providers. The e-shop has no access to the data of the Client’s bank account or credit card.
- All Customer Personal Information received during the visit of the e-shop and purchases will be treated as confidential information.
Personal data is processed by OÜ Souchek, 10939037.